Well hello to all of our loyal 2.5 followers.
The news is in.....it sounds as though we are going to be able to have the Baby #3 the old fashioned way...not a C-Section. the doctor gave us the thumbs up today so it looks good. Church life is interesting...We have been doing a Sr high bible study on Tuesday nights, thats going good. about fifteen come out for that. Friday nights are our Sr high events nights and we get about the same amount to that. However on Thursday we have a Kraft Dinner lunch for all the high school students...we normally pull about 25-30 to that...we're having trouble getting them to cross over to the other events though. that is something you could pray for. Our Jr youth programming takes place on Thursday nights...usually about 20+ come out to that, however next September that number could go up Drastically as we will be opening it up to include more Elementary school kids. We will see what we will see...won't we. Anyhow...it is hard to believe we only have two more months of ministry until the summer break. time flies when your having fun.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great news about baby # 3, praise the Lord. I guess I'm one of your 2.5 loyal viewers (what an honor).
I'm so glad to hear!!! I'm sure you are both thrilled ... I've thought of you both alot over the last few weeks. Hope all is well. So, does this response make me one of your loyal viewers or the 1/2 ?????
your sis
You must have at least 3 readers ...
You should really let Sarah do some contributing. :)
I would love for Sarah to take this over but she doesn't really seem to interested...could be because we don't have the internet at home anymore...could be because she doesn't want to come to the office to do it...not too sure.
Post a Comment