Ya, we came home one night after a date, and at some point the babysitter put Catherine down to answer the phone, and when she got off the phone Catherine had crawled into bed with Madison and fell fast asleep. I took a picture when we got home. Yep their cute.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well aren't they adorable! My neices are the sweetest little things! WHAT DO YOU MEAN TWIN BOYS?!*@ Sure glad things are so great for you! Love you!!! Your sister / sister-in-law
Hey kids! (Big and little ones.) Those little ones are so very precious! Just wanted to let you know I'm now one of the millions reading your blog. I hope to hear from the Mama too. Stop by my blog to see the world's cutest boys.
We think of you guys often. Thanks for keeping in touch with your blog .
Hey Rick Monte Heyn here. Just checking out blogs, and ran across yours. Congrats on the kids.
Monte Heyn
madsheyn@telus.net
I was wrong about the camera. It doesn't meow. It barks. It really barks. Hey, can I add your blog to my link list? A friend of mine already "found you" through your comment on my blog. Teresa (formerly Paterson) married Matt Guynup, both from PRBI. Small little world. They are linked from my blog if you want to spy on them. :)
Post a Comment