Well, it is 3:57 pm and as you can see, it is quite balmy out. over the last month we burned 300 litres of oil heating the house...brrrrI was talking with my new friend Clive, He's our Landlord, apparently it is going to get even colder...why did we move up here again, I guess my highschool days had a more damaging effect then I thought. Oh well. Live and Learn.
I have recently read a new book, the first in a trilogy, and am know reading the second. the Author in Brian McLaren. Great books! I would recommend them. Mind you, some people, namely those who have been in the church for any extended period of time will struggle with them, However, i have loved them; they are challenging and thought provoking. At times I found myself irate with the characters in the books, and other times I was relieved, and once even moved to tears. Great reads!
Catherine and madison have a great new game they like to play, Madison watches Barney, whom I despise, and Catherine comes along and shuts off the TV. What a little miscrient! anyhow, it makes me laugh. time to go, we are going for chinneesse? Speelling, not my strong suit.
1 comment:
Hey Rick, thanks for dropping by. If you like the New Kind of Christian trilogy you should check out Generous Orthodoxy. Anyway, good to hear you're doing well.
Tim
Post a Comment